site hit counter

∎ Read The DragonChild Hyborean Dragons Book 2 edition by B V Larson Literature Fiction eBooks

The DragonChild Hyborean Dragons Book 2 edition by B V Larson Literature Fiction eBooks



Download As PDF : The DragonChild Hyborean Dragons Book 2 edition by B V Larson Literature Fiction eBooks

Download PDF The DragonChild Hyborean Dragons Book 2  edition by B V Larson Literature  Fiction eBooks

The Dragons dream of us, even as we dream of them....

Therian and Gruum set out to rekindle the dimming sun. Anduin the Black Dragon has set them upon a path southward, and completing the quest she gives them will gain her patronage. They set sail but...things go badly. The pair finds themselves embroiled with a cutthroat crew, a dead comrade and an unkillable sea monster....

The Dragon-Child is the second story in the Hyborean Dragons series. It is a Sword and Sorcery novella of dark fantasy by bestselling author B. V. Larson.

The DragonChild Hyborean Dragons Book 2 edition by B V Larson Literature Fiction eBooks

If you liked the first Hyborean Dragons novela, you will like this one. If you haven't read the first one, go read it now.

Dragon-Child delivers more of what was good in the first book without simply retreading over the exact same stuff. Where as the first novella told us a lot about Therian, this one delves more into Grum, being told exclusively from a limited third person perspective centered on him. It takes place in new settings and is fairly fast paced - just like it should be. The climax of the story ends up being cool and amusing.

My only complaint would be that up until the end of the story, it feels like not much has happened - or rather, not much had happened in the frame of the larger plot. However, it makes up for this in the end, and the feeling is likely in part, only due to the fact that the next book is not out yet.

Product details

  • File Size 329 KB
  • Print Length 67 pages
  • Simultaneous Device Usage Unlimited
  • Publication Date January 20, 2011
  • Sold by  Digital Services LLC
  • Language English
  • ASIN B004K6MM88

Read The DragonChild Hyborean Dragons Book 2  edition by B V Larson Literature  Fiction eBooks

Tags : The Dragon-Child (Hyborean Dragons Book 2) - Kindle edition by B. V. Larson. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Dragon-Child (Hyborean Dragons Book 2).,ebook,B. V. Larson,The Dragon-Child (Hyborean Dragons Book 2),FICTION Fantasy Epic
People also read other books :

The DragonChild Hyborean Dragons Book 2 edition by B V Larson Literature Fiction eBooks Reviews


Excellent auther. I couldn't stop reading. It drew me in. I had to buy the next one in the series !
this series isnt all that easy to follow, not even sure I will continue with it as it is simply confusing
B. V. Larson is an excellent author, I have read quite a few of his books and I have loved them all. I have yet to read anything from this author that I didn't get enthralled from the first page. I would recommend this book and series to anyone of any age that enjoys fantasy. I am looking forward to reading more of this authors work.
I have read many books, and I really enjoy a good fantasy full of magic and surprises, and this book is a great example of how awesome this author is. I have read more than 15 of her stories and can't seem to get enough! I say read EVERY thing this author writes, you will enjoy them all....
I copied my review for several of this series review, but it shouldn't affect your decision, I wanted to make sure to report to all that this author AND series are notable, and should both be read and enjoyed. If this review helps accomplish that, Im glad, sshes an awesome writer...
This is a great a story and series. I don't review books ever but I had to say something about B V Larson and this wonderful page turner! The Hyborean Dragons is written in the novella style which I haven't read in years. This style of writing is excellent and refreshing. There are fewer characters and no long drawn out descriptions. The series is fast paced and has only 2 main characters that you feel like you could reach out and touch. Thank you B V Larson!
I have read the first 3 of this series before I started writing my reviews of them. I meant to stop and write something after finishing each one, but I was too anxious to get on into the next one. The imagery created by this author is so compelling I hunger for more! The twists and turns of the story are subtle and unexpected which draws me into the mystery of it all while pushing me away with it's intensity. I absolutely love it! On to number 3 then, I can get going on number 4.
Excellent, excellent, excellent. I'm 43 and cut my teeth at the age of 11 on fantasy when I discovered my fathers tolkien collection. Since then I've loved fantasy. These days its hard to find good fantasy writers. I've got countless books on my shelves, I've started reading, but stopped because they couldn't keep my interest. If you're looking for an 800 page book with pages of the author describing what people are wearing, instead of keeping the story moving, this book isn't for you. If you're in the mood for a good old sword and sorcery, along the vein of Robert E. Howard's Conan series or Michael Moorcocks Elric of Melnibone, I highly recomend both books.
If you liked the first Hyborean Dragons novela, you will like this one. If you haven't read the first one, go read it now.

Dragon-Child delivers more of what was good in the first book without simply retreading over the exact same stuff. Where as the first novella told us a lot about Therian, this one delves more into Grum, being told exclusively from a limited third person perspective centered on him. It takes place in new settings and is fairly fast paced - just like it should be. The climax of the story ends up being cool and amusing.

My only complaint would be that up until the end of the story, it feels like not much has happened - or rather, not much had happened in the frame of the larger plot. However, it makes up for this in the end, and the feeling is likely in part, only due to the fact that the next book is not out yet.
Ebook PDF The DragonChild Hyborean Dragons Book 2  edition by B V Larson Literature  Fiction eBooks

0 Response to "∎ Read The DragonChild Hyborean Dragons Book 2 edition by B V Larson Literature Fiction eBooks"

Post a Comment